Nothing cracks me up more than the little voice hollering from the bathroom as he’s showering, “Mom! I have a bake sale tomorrow at school. I said you’d be bringing something awesome!” Keep in mind that he showers like RIGHT BEFORE he goes to bed…For just such emergencies, I’ve got a list of 27 Bake Sale Treats that are cute, easy and take 15-minutes or less to make.
Now, I would like to point-out that the actual “you” time in all of these recipes is less than 15 minutes, however, on some of these, there is a required cooling-period in the fridge or an overnight, even…so, beware.
- Got leftover Girl Scout cookies? Try these No Bake Samoa Cheesecake Bites
- I love love love this mind-blowingly cute Mini-Rock Candy Pops recipe!
- These Jolly Rancher Lollipops are super-quick and adorable.
- Pretzel Candies – These were made as reindeer, but if you leave-off the antlers, it’s easier and non-holiday specific!
- Have some cereal and chocolate…Milk and Cookies Snack Mix
- Not your normal cake pop, these Oreo Pops are unique and fast!
- Arm yourself with Minecraft Creeper Rice Krispy Treats. They’ll sell like hot-cakes…or creeper treats…
- Mega M&M Emoticons are just funny.
- Gooey and delish, I love these Rolo Pretzel Bites.
- Nothing says yummy like Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies!
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters make kiddos say: “Nom nom nom.”
- Fast, easy, ridiculously cute, these Inside-Out S’mores are perfect bake sale treats!
- Fall Trail Mix looks so cute in little bags…
- Although, Oreo Cookie Bark looks good as I smash it in my face.
- I can’t get enough of these No Bake Cookies (“Gorilla Poops”). I’ll label ’em by their second name, though!
- Circus Animal Cookie Bark is easy, delish and unique.
- Valentines S’mores can be done for any holiday…just pick a different color candy for the top. Viola!
- Remember those awesome Jello Popcorn Pops at your bake sale when you were a kid? Just sayin’.
- Homemade Gummy Candy…which is AWESOME!
- I like to make this Cookies and Cream Funfetti Bark because it’s like a party happened all over!
- No Bake Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (I dare you to say it 5 times fast–heck 3 times! LOL!)
- Classic, silly, and yummy, these Worms-in-Dirt Cups are what bake sale treats were meant to be.
- For this S’mores Trail Mix, I like to label it as “Snowman Snack Mix”. Kids love it.
- Faux Cupcake on a Stick–trust me on this, it’s cute and easy–and yummy, too.
- Wanna stand-out at the bake sale? Make these Chocolate Toffee Waffles on a Stick…you’ll be a STAR!
- No Bake Cornflake Cookies are cool and my grandma made them…retro…awesome.
- Trying for something in a jar? Make these Mini Butterfinger Pies in a Jar…
Nothing says “Rock Star Bake Sale Mom” like being able to drop a load of these cute, delicious goods on the bake sale table…and nobody knows you weren’t up all night!