DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Marshmallow Pops are one of my favorite holiday traditions. I make them with the kiddo, and then while the tree is being decorated, we leave them to harden. When we’re finished, we sit around and stare at the beautiful lights with big ‘ol cups of hot chocolate and dip the marshmallow pops in. It is so good y’all.
What You Need To Make White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Marshmallow Pops:
- 1 bag white candy melts
- 1 bag crushed peppermint
- 1 bag marshmallows
- striped lollipop sticks
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Marshmallow Pops:
1. Twist a marshmallow onto each stick. You need to be kind of careful here because marshmallows can get all gooey.
2. Melt the candy as directed on the bag.
3. Dip each marshmallow halfway into the melted candy.
4. Sprinkle crushed peppermint onto the melted chocolate.
5. Place the Marshmallow Pop into a cup (marshmallow side up) to harden.
6. Wrap, enjoy, gift with hot chocolate.
PRO TIP: Dump prepackaged hot chocolate into a bag. Create a pretty label for it, then gift with a marshmallow pop.
Have some leftover candy melts and peppermint? Make these.