DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
If you’re like me, you love to eat fried foods, but you also want to eat healthy. Well, I’m here to tell you that you can have the best of both worlds by using an Air Fryer! You can imagine my excitement when I found 25 Amazing Air Fryer Recipes You Need In Your Life!
Now you may be wondering….”What is an Air Fryer?” An Air Fryer is an amazing kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around food. The Air Fryer has smaller chambers and a higher speed air circulation than a regular convection oven and therefore takes less time than a traditional convection oven to bake/fry foods.
Air Fryers produce food that is much healthier than traditionally fried foods as the food has up to 80% less fat than oil fried foods. Air Fryers can be used to cook things like muffins and cupcakes, or to roast chicken.
The Air Fryer is such an amazing must-have kitchen appliance, so naturally I’ve taken the liberty of gathering 25 Amazing Air Fryer Recipes You Need In Your Life! Click on the links on the list below for all the delicious recipes! Enjoy!
25 Amazing Air Fryer Recipes You Need In Your Life
- Crispy Roasted Broccoli In The Air Fryer
- If you’re looking for low-carb and keto diet friendly then these Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers are perfect for an appetizer or a snack!
- This Air Fried Turkey Breast With Maple Glaze would make a perfect lunch or dinner option for any season.
- You can save yourself alot of fat when using the airfryer in this recipe for Panko Breaded Low-Fat Chicken Parmesan With Mariana Sauce.
- You’ll never make them on the stove again once you make these Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs!
- I can’t believe something so simple like this Airfryer Chicken Spiedie tastes so good!
- You can make these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders in just 12 minutes!
- You can smell the amazing aroma of roasted corn when making this Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn!
- This Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp goes great with some roasted vegetables! So delicious!
- These Air Fryer Blueberry Pies are so incredibly delicious and easy to make!
- If you want a healthier version of traditional french fries, then these Air Fryer French Fries are for you!
- These Air Fryer Spicy Bang Bang Chicken Wings are a favorite in our house!
- It only takes 14 minutes in the air fryer to make these Chocolate Souffles! The perfect recipe for your sweet tooth!
- If you’re looking for a quick, easy and healthy breakfast, then you’ll love this Spanish Frittata in the air fryer!
- These Air Fried Pork Chops have a crisp coating but are oh so tender!
- This is the best Air Fryer Chile Rellenos I’ve ever had!
- You can serve these delicious Air Fryer Pub Style Corned Beef Egg Rolls any day of the year.
- The crispy leaves, almonds and capers in this Air Fryer Cleo Hollywood Brussel Sprouts Recipe give it a great crunch!
- Just add some optional garlic and onion powder to these Vegan Breakfast Hashbrowns and everyone will go back for seconds!
- These Air Fryer French Toast Sticks will be a favorite in your house!
- If you love beets as much as I do, you’re going to love these tasty Beetroot Chips!
- Top off these Air Fryer Shishito Pepper with some grated asiago cheese for an incredible treat!
- If you’re opting for a vegan, gluten-free option, then try this Air Fryer Orange Tofu and you won’t be disappointed!
- In just 7 minutes, you can have this delicious Airfried Cajun Salmon that is melt-in-your-mouth flaky and oh so good!
- The use of fresh berries make this Blueberry Apple Crumble out of this world!