After a long, hard day of zombie-ing, even zombie’s need a break. This Zombitini is for all of those hard working zombies out there. Chasing down humans takes a lot of energy, and it can be hard when they get away – or when someone in your horde snags them before you. So at night when you get home, relax to the dulcet tastes of – Zombitini.
Supplies Needed to Make a Zombtini:
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan White Rum
- 2 oz. Dekuyper Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz. 100% Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 oz. Sprite
- Dash of Grenadine (garnish)
- Cocktail Shaker
How to Make a Zombtini:
- Combine the ice, rum, melon liqueur, and pineapple juice into the cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Pour into a martini glass until the glass is about 2/3 full.
- Pour sprite directly into the glass until full.
- Gently drizzle in some grenadine in the middle of the glass. You can also pour it over the back side of a spoon to keep the layers separated.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
This Zombtini is the perfect amount of Zombie Virus meets blood. Can you imagine what your zombified guests with think of this amazing cocktail at your Halloween party? It is going to be epic!
Looking for another Zombie recipe? Check out these Zombie Eyeball Cupcakes!
20 Easy Halloween Drink Ideas - Easy Family Recipes
Sunday 7th of February 2021
[…] Get this recipe on Totally The Bomb. […]
Rose Garden Malevik
Saturday 17th of October 2015
woow. that is a really scary drink :) You are welcome to join SATURDAY SHOW OFF BlogParty Hugs from Håkan in Sweden
Thursday 15th of October 2015
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink! #TheWednesdayRoundup
Monday 19th of October 2015