Does anyone else find cereal to be nostalgic? There’s something so comforting about it that draws me to it!
I always loved Fruity Pebbles because of the taste and colors, so I definitely had to add it to the list of Secret Menu Drinks!
Introducing the Fruity Pebbles Frappuccino! It has an amazing fruity and sweet taste to give you smiles for days!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below for the easiest way to order this drink because it isn’t on the regular Starbucks menu. Our recipe car below is the easiest way to order this drink at your local Starbucks!
How To Order The Fruity Pebbles Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino with no classic syrup.
Ask for peach juice to the second line of the cup and one scoop of strawberry inclusions.
Then, ask for two pumps of vanilla syrup and one pump of raspberry syrup.
And finally, ask for dragon fruit inclusions on top of the whip cream!
That’s all you need to get this breakfast goodie on your hands! If you’re looking for more cereal inspired drinks to try, check out our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino and our Cookie Crisp Frappuccino!
And, as always, check out our TikTok video for the best way to order this drink!
- Grande Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Peach Juice
- Vanilla Syrup
- Raspberry Syrup
- Strawberry Inclusions
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Start by ordering a Grande Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino with no classic syrup.
- Ask for peach juice to the second line of the cup.
- Ask for two pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for a scoop of strawberry inclusions to be blended in.
- Ask for dragon fruit pieces on top of the whip cream.