DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Jack Skellington is pretty much the mascot for Halloween right after the Jack-O-Lantern and Frankenstein. These top ten Jack Skellington crafts will help your Nightmare Before Christmas be the best Halloween ever!
- This little Jack Skellington Keychain from Little Things Blogged makes me want to learn to crochet! (Or knit, I can never tell those two apart.)
- These Jack Skellington Nails by me will have all the kids begging you to paint some on!
- I have a Halloween Tree that needs these Jack Skellington Ornaments from Morganized Chaos, and since stores are already stocking the Christmas shelves– it should be easy to find some white balls to paint.
- I am totally in love with this Jack Skellington Inspired Bowtie from Spoonful.
- Cake Pops are pretty much the greatest treat known to man, and these Jack Skellington Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker are so cute I almost don’t want to eat them!
- Garland is the perfect decoration because it’s so easy to put up and take down, and this Jack Skellington Garland from Spoonful is too cute!
- Why am I not eating this Jack Skellington Peanut Butter Sandwich from Benton Better Lunches right now? Seriously, someone make this for me.
- Whoa, I’ve never tried cookie pops before. Are they better than cake pops? I think I will start by eating these Jack Skellington Cookie Pops from Spoonful.
- You can download this adorable Free Printable Jack Skellington Paper Craft from Badgespot.
- This DIY Jack Skellington T-Shirt from Running With Scissors is so cute for the Pumpkin Patch!