While looking for new Instant Pot recipes to add to my weekly dinner rotation, I came across the most delicious Instant Pot Seafood Recipes and let me just say that I’m impressed!
Lucky for you, I’ve taken the stress and guesswork out of “what’s for dinner?” with these recipes that are quick, easy and bursting with flavor!
If you’re like me, the last thing you want to do after a long day is have to plan a dinner meal, stand in front of the stove and dirty a bunch of pots and pans. That’s why I love my Instant Pot! Don’t have one yet?
Jump on the bandwagon and grab your Instant Pot Here. I promise you’ll come back later and thank me!
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
I’ve rounded up the most delicious and easy Instant Pot Seafood Recipes that will be everything you’ve been looking for and more! You can find all of the amazing recipes in the list below. Enjoy!
- Instant Pot Seafood Gumbo– with sea bass filets, peppers and shrimp combines for an amazing dish!
- I couldn’t believe how quick dinner was done with this Pressure Cooker Shrimp Paella!
- Instant Pot Steamed Crab Legs-it’s so much easier cooking crab legs in the Instant Pot!
- This 10-Minute Instant Pot Salmon is so quick and delicious that you’ll be wanting seconds!
- Instant Pot Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Boil– this will be the best cajun shrimp and sausage boil you’ve ever had!
- Best Instant Pot Shrimp And Grits-shrimp and bacon combine in this recipe for a taste that is out of this world!
- Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta-I could east this pasta all day!
- Creamy Instant Pot Chipotle Shrimp Soup-it has just enough spice to make it taste amazing!
- Instant Pot Clam Chowder-Easy comfort food everyone will love!
- Pressure Cooker Salmon With Orange Ginger Sauce-a tasty low-carb option!
- Pressure Cooker Crustless Crab Quiche-Perfect for a meal or just a snack.
- Instant Pot Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta-is so easy, delicious and low-carb!
- Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon-I’m obsessed with this salmon!
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi-Skip eating out and make this recipe at home instead. Its so quick and easy you’ll be glad you did!
- Coconut Fish Curry-is so delicious served by itself or on a bed of rice. Yum!
- Instant Pot Fish Tacos-A must make dish for Taco Tuesday!
- Instant Pot Mussels-If you’re looking for a recipe that requires very little effort, then this is perfect!
- Pressure Cooker Shrimp Paella-One bite and you’ll want to male this again and again!
- Instant Pot 4 Minute Salmon, Broccoli and Potatoes-Get dinner on the table in just 4 minutes!
- Instant Pot Lobster Bisque-Easy comfort food your whole family will love!
- Instant Pot Salmon With Chile-Lime Sauce-This salmon recipe cooks to perfection in just 5 minutes!
- Pressure Cooker Drunken Clams-What could be better than clams steamed in a beer based broth?
- 5 Minute Shrimp Scampi Paella-This dish is just bursting with flavor!
- Pressure Cooker Sweet And Spicy Pineapple Shrimp-This is a perfect dump and go meal!
- Pressure Cooker Low Carb Manhatten Clam Chowder-I love all the flavors in this clam chowder!