DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
I love Cajun food. Growing-up in Texas it was a rare treat to make the 3-hour run to Shreveport and have some creamy etoufffee or fresh-boiled crawdads. When I found out I could make Slow Cooker Cajun, well, my heart just stopped in it’s tracks.
28 Cajun Slow Cooker Recipes
- Mouth-watering Jambalaya hits my Cajun craving smack in the mouth every time.
- Cajun Whole Chicken is a recipe I like to make when the whole family is in town!
- For a delicious snack, I sometimes crank it up with Cajun Boiled Peanuts.
- Chicken Spaghetti is a fun twist on “normal” spaghetti.
- Did you know that BBQ Ribs were a bayou specialty? Yup. And delish.
- I want to BE this Creamy Chicken Alfredo, it’s so good.
- Red Beans and Rice are a must for any bayou dinner.
- Say this one with me: Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin. And say it again. Yeah.
- Bayou Roast is melt-in-your-mouth tender.
- For this Sausage Pasta, my son once did the dishes! I KNOW!
- My husband loves this recipe for Black Eyed Peas.
- For an easy crawfish, shrimp or even crab dinner, I like to use this Low Country Boil recipe.
- Corn Bisque is the BEST!
- Don’t forget to make the mashed potatoes to go with these fabulous Creole Ranch Pork Chops.
- Want your family to ask for seconds? Make this Shrimp Chowder. Trust me.
- A classically awesome recipe on every good cajun restaurant menu is Cajun Alfredo Pasta.
- New Orleans Style Spicy BBQ Shrimp is a fantastic appetizer, meal, whatever! It’s just fantastic! LOL!
- I’d like to make this Creole Smothered Swiss Steak for my mom sometime, but I keep eating it all before she gets here.
- Artichoke-Spinach Chicken is a meal we NEVER have leftovers from.
- The perfect mix of savory and spicy is totally this Gumbo recipe with chicken and sausage and yummy.
- A classic, this Chicken and Shrimp Creole is super-close to what I got when grandma took me to Shreveport as a kid.
- Hambone Soup is a perfect follow-up to ham night at our house!
- More than once, this Smoked Sausage was a hit at my table.
- Cold day calls for Cajun Chili.
- Pulled Pork with Slaw makes an awesome poboy.
- My husband can’t get enough of this Dirty Rice recipe.
- It sounds Italian, but this Chicken Lasagna is most definitely Cajun.
- Smothered Chicken and Okra is tasty, spicy and super good. Just remember to make some cornbread to sop up the sauce.
- And when you’re done, knowing this bonus recipe for Bread Pudding is in the oven? Priceless.