Laundry is a real chore. It’s one of those things that is done for a few minutes or even less if you have small children or in my case a messy husband! So when you really get down to thinking of the dirty business, you realize you spend so much time actually doing laundry and it’s a NEVER ENDING cycle of wash loads. Well I am going to help with that! Today I am partnering with ARM & HAMMER™ to bring you 5 Ways to Save Time On Laundry.
I know, I probably answered your prayers and you are welcome!
5 Ways to Save Time On Laundry
- Do laundry in smaller loads. You may think this is more work but in reality, it’s better all around. Washing in small loads cuts down the time the washer and dryer are running. Plus smaller loads at a time means less time spent folding laundry too.
- Avoid hand washing. Most washers these days have a delicate setting to wash on that works great for hand wash items. There are also mesh bags you can use to further protect those items from the washer cutting down on time and energy.
- Remove items immediately when dry. I like to set an alarm on my phone for when the clothes should be dry. Doing this allows me to remove the clothes from the dryer immediately to be folded or hung. This means the clothes are wrinkle-free and I don’t have to spend any extra time ironing.
- Get the entire household in on it. If you have kids old enough to help around the house, have them help fold laundry and put it away. It keeps you sane, gives them chores, and cuts down on the time YOU spend doing laundry. I even have my 5 year old help me sort colors and throw clothes into the washer.
- Purchase a quality detergent. It is the worst when you buy that “bargain brand” laundry detergent only to find out it doesn’t actually clean your clothes AND you have to wash them all over again. It’s time and money wasted! Instead, purchase a brand that you know and trust to get the job done right the first time. Look for scent boosters as this will eliminate an extra step for you to make your clothes smell great. My recommendation is the ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ because it cleans well (hello, have you tried their toothpaste?) and they smell AMAZING!
The ARM & HAMMER™ Way to Clean
As I mentioned purchasing off-brand laundry detergent can leave you a headache in the end. Start with a brand you know does a great job at cleaning; ARM & HAMMER™.
Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with vibrantly fresh scents inspired by nature. With ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, this refreshing laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of Sun-Kissed Flowers, Twilight Sky and Purifying Waters. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks.
You can learn more about ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine.