DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! This May 5th celebrate Cinco de Mayo with your kids with these ten Cinco de Mayo Crafts For Kids. May 5th is also known as the Anniversary of the Battle of Puebla in Mexico, a battle that now represents Mexican unity and patriotism. Even if you’re staying home, I’d suggest throwing a lively Cinco de Mayo party and celebrating in style. Happy Cinco de Mayo, and have fun crafting!
Cinco de Mayo Crafts for Kids
- Ride into your Cinco de Mayo party in style with this cute as a baby burro Paper Bag Donkey.
- These cheerful Tissue Paper Flowers will add a dash of color to your party decor. Don’t forget your red, green and white in honor of Mexico’s flag.
- Your Cinco de Mayo party will be moving and shaking with these Shakers and Maracas. Ole!
- What’s a party without some fun and games? Don’t know How to Make a Piñata? Follow that easy link and you’ll have flying candy in no time.
- No need to run to the store to buy a hat for your party when you can make this Mini Sombrero instead. Have fun dancing to The Mexican Hat Dance!
- Raised Mexican Metal Art is called Repujado and now you’ll be able to make your own.
- No fiesta is complete without fun music. Make these Mariachi Guitars and play them while dancing around your sombrero!
- Celebrate the colors and vibrancy of Mexico with this Poncho Art project.
- Do you have windows you want to fill with party art? These Piñata Suncatchers are simple and gorgeous to make. They’ll be the hit of your party.
- Papel Picado are fun tissue paper flag decorations and an absolute must-have for your Cinco de Mayo party.