If you’re looking for a different twist on a cloud dough recipe, then I have the perfect recipe for you! The cool part? Instead of using traditional oil, this cloud dough recipe uses coconut oil to make a lighter, fluffier version of this kids dough favorite!
So, drop everything and make this fantastic coconut oil cloud dough!
What You Need To Make Coconut Oil Cloud Dough:
- 1 1/2 Cups of Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Oil (In Its Liquid Form)
- Plastic Gallon Bag
- Food Coloring
How To Make The Cloud Dough Recipe
- Warm up your coconut oil in the microwave for about thirty seconds to melt it
- Add food coloring to the oil (totally optional, and you have to add about half the little bottle for it to work at all)
- Put your flour in the Ziploc Baggie
- Pour the oil into the baggie and knead the dough until it’s mixed.
- Now you have light, fluffy awesome cloud dough!
If you’re looking for more awesome ways to play with dough, then check out some of these super cool dough recipes over at the Kids Activities Blog. (Where I am now a regular contributor! YAAY ME!!)