Can’t get to your local Starbucks? Not to worry, we’re here to help!
One Of Starbuck’s better known drinks is the Strawberry Acai Refresher. With it’s green coffee extract to keep you going, to its refreshing strawberry taste, what’s not to love?
How To Make A Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher At Home
To make this at home, you’re going to need a few ingredients.
First is strawberries. You will need freeze-dried strawberry powder. You can choose to use freeze-dried of fresh ones as a garnish, but they get kinda…mushy.
Next ingredient is Acai Powder. It’s a little pricey but it’s super healthy and you don’t have to use much per drink.
The next ingredient is Green Coffee Bean Powder. This is the energy that the refresher gives you. Caffeine without the coffee taste!
After that is Passion Fruit Concentrate. This helps boost the fruity flavor of the drink!
The other ingredients are white grape juice, sugar, and filtered water (bottled water works just fine).
Once you mix all of these ingredients using the proper instructions below, you’ll have your own personal Strawberry Acai Refresher to make straight from your home!
We hope you enjoy and be sure to comment below of which drink you want us to cover next!
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups of white grape juice
- 3 tsp freeze-dried strawberry powder
- 1 tsp acai powder
- 3/4 tsp green coffee bean extract powder (more if you want to up your caffeine intake)
- 2 tsp passion fruit concentrate
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker (Or glass jar with a lid) and shake generously until all powders have mixed well.
- Pour into glass
- Garnish with freeze-dried or fresh strawberries and mint if you’d like (I like adding mint to mine)
- Store any extra in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 541Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 118gFiber: 14gSugar: 74gProtein: 18g