DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Elf on the shelf is a fun way to countdown to the Christmas Holiday with your kids, but I have a daughter, and she doesn’t have a lot of army men and legos laying around, so we needed to come up with some Elf on The Shelf Ideas for Girls at my my house! If you don’t already have an elf, you can get the girl elf on the shelf with a little skirt here.
25 Elf On The Shelf Ideas For Girls
- Put glow bracelets around your elf like hula hoops! (You might wan to do this one a few minutes before the kids wake up instead of the night before so it’s nice and glowey.)
- Sometimes your elf on the shelf just needs a little manicure. You can’t blame her– all those trips to the North Pole are terrible on her cuticles.
- Oh no! Be careful or your little elf on the shelf can get trapped in the vacuum cleaner!
- Take a regular doll and turn it into a super cute girly elf on the shelf. So cool!
- I love how this little elf has her hair wrapped up after a nice shower. Adorbs.
- We always have our elf bring a Christmas tree and decorate it in the middle of the night for my daughter. She totally flips!
- Eep! Your elf can even drop off a cute little Elf on The Shelf nightgown. It will be SO cute in Christmas morning pictures!
- The Elf on The Shelf can play in mommy’s makeup drawer. Adorbs.
- Have your Elf on the Shelf get into your craft stash and bling herself out!
- This Elf on the Shelf Kissing Booth is so perfect! She has more Elf on the Shelf Printables here!
- Your elf can hang from Rapunzel’s long hair! Love!
- Send your Elf on the Shelf on a little date with Barbie!
- Use your daughter’s silly socks to make a Elf on The Shelf slumber party!
- Your elf will fit just perfect in a Disney Princess Dress. Perfect!
- Or you can fashion some winter wear for the freezer!
- Sometimes the elf can be a little mischievous, and change all the contacts in your daughter’s phone to reindeer names! YES!
- Even elves need a little suntan.
- You never know when you elf will need to make a call, or two, or three…
- Or dress up in mommy’s high heels!
- Put little smooches all over your elf’s face! I love this!
- You never know when there will be an impromptu elf dance party!!
- Elf on the Shelf Photo Booth! It’s every little hipster girl’s DREAM!
- Cooking Elf on the Shelf is always a huge hit at my house!
- Sometimes the Elf on the Shelf gets into the hair bows. I can’t blame her. They’re adorable.
- We always plant a mint and have the elf use her magic to grow it into a candy cane overnight!
If you are looking for even more Elf on The Shelf Ideas, check these out!
Your Modern Family’s 25 Funniest Elf on The Shelf Ideas For Boys!
And Meaningful Mama’s 25 Elf On The Shelf Ideas to Encourage Character
This post contains affiliate links.