Let’s face it, mud is super dirty. So, we’ve come up with a way to make mud that isn’t dirty at all!
What You Will Need To Make Mud:
- 1 Roll of Toilet Paper
- 1 Bar of Soap (any kind will do)
- 2-3 cups of Water
- 1 Tbsp Borax (this is completely optional but will make your mud last longer)
How To Make Mud:
- Unroll your toilet paper and break it into little pieces
- Grate your soap on a cheese grater
- Mix together the soap, toilet paper, borax and about 2 cups of water
- Add more water until your mud is a fun consistency!
We like to let ours sit overnight to let everything get extra gooey! Add some food coloring for extra fun!
And if you’re extra awesome, you can make FAIRY MUD like they did over at Happy Hooligans. I love this!