Fans of that were children during the release of Jurassic Park are now adults which means they need an adult way to celebrate Jurassic World! This Jurassic World Indominus Rex Cocktail not only welcomes the new movie, but welcomes the new hybrid dinosaur! This drink is unlike anything you’ve seen before so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Ingredients Needed to Make Jurassic World Indominus Rex Cocktail:
- 2 oz. Captain Morgan Coconut White Rum
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan 1671 Spiced Rum
- 1/3 Cup Cream of Coconut
- 10 oz. Glacier Cherry Gatorade
- 3 Cups of Ice
You will also need a blender.
How to Make Jurassic World Indominus Rex Cocktail:
- Combine all ingredients into your blender.
- Pulse for 1-2 minutes. If you pulse the drink too much and it becomes watery, you can add a bit more ice to thicken it up.
- Place into your desired glass and serve!
Pro tip: Wet the glasses and place into freezer 15 minutes before using. It gives the drinks a nice cold burst and it looks pretty cool too!
Looking for another great cocktail recipe? Check out this Frozen Caribbean Breeze Cocktail! I love the colors!
Monday 11th of June 2018
Is there a way to make this alcohol free? My 8 year old is obsessed with the indominus Rex but I don’t think it would be to smart to serve alcohol to a bunch of 8/9 year olds.