Never did I think there would come a day where PANCAKE CEREAL existed!
You must be wondering, how do pancakes even become cereal?
Well, once I show you a few TikTok videos, you’ll be flabbergasted to see how well it works together.
Baking aprons… ON, stove top… HEATED, Whisk… POLISHED, let’s get started! We’re ready to go!
- To start, you’ll need to heat a pan, grab your butter and throw that baby in. Let it melt.
- Next, you’re going to put your pancake batter that’s already combined with Milk, Eggs, Vanilla Extract and Cinnamon, into a squeeze bottle.
- Take your squeeze bottle and gently squeeze out the pancake mixture in little droplets all around the pan.
- Wait until golden brown and flip!
- Put your mini pancake bites into a bowl and douse it in syrup. You now have what is called, pancake cereal!
Such a simple concept that completely blows your mind huh?!
Some people are even throwing in Milk or Butter to their finished product, but ultimately, it’s up to you! Personally, I’ve always preferred Butter over syrup!
Also I have to point out, that the tiny droplets of pancakes look absolutely adorable, almost too cute to eat!
What do you guys think of pancake cereal?