Can you believe that Easter Sunday is just around the corner? It’s time to starting gathering up those delicious Sunday Brunch recipes so you can be ready to feed your family and celebrate such a glorious day. Don’t look to hard though because these Sausage Brunch Bites are so easy to make that you will have way too much time left over to spend with the ones you love!
What You Need to Make Sausage Brunch Bites:
- Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links
- Scrambled Eggs
- Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
- Green Onions, Chopped
- Croissant Rolls Dough (the refrigerated kind)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cupcake/Muffin Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
How to Make Sausage Brunch Bites:
- First, start by grilling your Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links so they are thoroughly cooked.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open your croissant dough and cut them into equal squares. Then carefully push inside each muffin cavity. Bake for 10 minutes then remove.
- In the meantime, make your scrambled eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, cut up the cooked breakfast sausage, green onions and shred the cheese.
- Fill each croissant cup with eggs, sausage, and cheese. Bake another 3-4 minutes watching them carefully (you just want the cheese to melt).
- Top with green onions and enjoy!
How do you brunch?
Brunch is an easier way of saying munch for lunch. Okay, not really but I like to think so! So this year’s brunch is going to be different for us. We are in a new home and serving up new dishes so who know’s where the day will take us!
If you are like me and want something quick and convenient to make but that is also delicious, you need to make this recipe. It incorporates Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage links which are delicious even on their own.
Did you know that adding sausage links into breakfast dishes is every hostess’s secret to a successful brunch? It’s certainly one of mine! Our boys (including my husband) loves sausage so it’s a little secret tactic I use when making breakfast.
And when you use Johnsonville sausage, you are getting the best sausage in America with choice cuts of pork and a variety of flavors and spices mixed in. These breakfast sausage links have all the big, bold flavors of Johnsonville without the fuss.
So what are you waiting for? Head to your local grocery store and pick up Johnsonville Sausage today! And don’t forget to try this recipe and come back and let us know what you think!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.