DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
My daughter wants a pet snake. In the big long of list of things that is never ever going to happen, a snake living in my house is number one. So, instead, we have been making snake crafts.
Which are way cuter than actual snakes.
25 Exceptional Snake Crafts For Kids
- Googly eyes and a TP roll turn into the derpiest little snake. I love him!
- You can make a snake with your rainbow loom. Look at that silly little tongue!
- Make a snake out of stuffed strawberries. Oh my gosh. He’s so cute I almost don’t want to eat him.
- Dude, we totally made one of those mismatched sock snakes out of clearance socks from Walmart.
- I like this felt flower button snake because he’s covered in flowers. Makes him less menacing. And snakey.
- You can make a snake out of a paper plate? Who knew?
- I straight up love this bottle cap snake.
- This snake is made out of chestnuts. I always wondered what the heck you were supposed to do with those when you weren’t roasting them on an open fire.
- You can make this thingy to make rainbow bubble snakes. Awesome.
- We printed out these finger puppet snakes the other day and my kid and her friends made an entire play starring snakes.
- You can make this little snake out of old tights. I can’t tell you how many we have that have been worn twice and have a hole in them!
- This washi tape snake is like the most hipster snake of all. We should put him in a mason jar and get him some black rimmed glasses.
- Hallecake went to school with these DIY snake pencil toppers just yesterday.
- Make a snake out of bubble wrap! I’ve never crafted with bubble wrap. I totally need to give it a try!
- I still have easter egg parts laying around. I need to make this egg snake!
- Wooden spoon snakes! I need these in my life.
- Make a snake out of an egg carton. I used to make these in elementary school!
- And I used to make these snake chains out of Starburst wrappers in junior high.
- Use salt dough to make these shiny snakes. I would totally hide these all over my house to freak people out.
- Hungry? How about snake for dinner?
- We made these stuffed snakes as a birthday gift for a friend!
- You can use mesh to paint snake skin nails on your daughter. Mine has been rockin’ this mani for weeks!
- Snake Necktie is the cutest little necktie of all.
- We made about a million of these snake knot bracelets. Okay, maybe not a million, more like five.
- This snake wreath is the creepiest wreath you will ever hang on your door. People will totally think twice about knocking!
Yeesh! Now that I have snakes on the brain, I am going to go do make some cupcakes or something!