If you have ever been to the Jersey Shore (or any beach-y area in Delaware, Maryland or Virginia), you have probably experienced the pure joy of Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard.
Most of my beach memories as a kid involve me wet and sandy, standing on a burning hot boardwalk eating a creamy orange and vanilla swirl in a cone.
Since there is no orange and vanilla swirl at the beach in my future, I decided to create my own happiness with an Orange Dreamsicle Float recipe for the Starbucks Secret Menu.
This pretty drink tastes decadent like an orange and vanilla soft serve, but has all of the nutrients of a glass of orange juice. You can have your dessert for breakfast!
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order an Orange Dreamsicle Float
Order a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in a Venti Cup.
Purchase a bottle of orange juice from the Grab and Go section of the store.
Take note that Starbucks can only make drinks with ingredients from their stores – so you can’t bring your own orange juice in.
Ask the Barista to fill the cup to the 3rd line with Orange Juice
Add the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino on top of the Orange Juice.
Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam.
Finish with Whipped Cream.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for helping you make this fabulous breakfast/dessert in a cup!
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Orange Juice
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Whipped Cream
- Order a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in a Venti Cup
- Purchase a bottle of Orange Juice from the Grand and Go display
- Ask the barista to pour the Orange Juice into the cup to the 3rd line
- Pour the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino into the cup on top of the Orange Juice
- Top with a layer of Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Finish with Whipped Cream