Pumpkin Spice is FINALLY HERE! And you know what that means? Lot of new ideas for the Starbucks Secret Menu! I decided to get this kicked off with something quite scrumpcious!
Probably the most asked for pumpkin themed drink has been pumpkin cheesecake. And I am more than happy to oblige!
Introducing the Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino. This is the perfect drink to start off your pumpkin spice season. So pull out those Ugg boots, throw your hair in a bun and let’s go order this drink!
Just make sure you use our recipe card below to order this drink properly, because this drink is not on the normal Starbucks menu. It’s our own creation to spice up the pumpkin spice just a smidge bit more!
How To Order The Pumkpin Cheesecake Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Cream Based Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
Then, ask for one pump of white mocha and one pump of cinnamon dolce syrup.
And finally, ask for graham cracker topping.
That’s it! It’s a super easy drink to order and you will have heaven in a cup waiting for you to get your sip on!
If you are a huge cheesecake fan, be sure to check out our Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino as well!
And if you are still a bit unsure on how to order this drink properly, check out our TikTok video for the easiest way to order this drink!
- Cream Based Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- White Mocha
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Graham Cracker Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Cream Based Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
- Then, ask for one pump of white mocha and one pump of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- And finally, ask for graham cracker topping.
- That's it! It's a super easy drink to order and you will have heaven in a cup waiting for you to get your sip on!