My absolute favorite winter flavor is the Starbucks Chestnut Praline! And the fact that they don’t have it as a Cold Brew drink should be a crime!
So I took this task upon myself, while also adding the beloved salted caramel taste to bring you the best hybrid of flavors!
Just make sure you keep scrolling to get our recipe card because this can’t be ordered at Starbucks without it!
How To Order The Salted Caramel Praline Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
Ask for 2 pumps of white mocha and 4 pumps of chestnut praline syrup.
Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with a packet of salt blended in.
And finally as for extra caramel drizzle and the chestnut praline topping!
Just like that, you will have the best new winter drink to try! Be sure to also check out our Toasted Caramel Brulee Cold Brew!
- Venti Cold Brew
- White Mocha Sauce
- Chestnut Praline Syrup
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Salt Packet
- Caramel Drizzle
- Chestnut Praline Topping
- Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
- Ask for 2 pumps of white mocha,
- Ask for 4 pumps of chestnut praline.
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with a packet of salt.
- Ask for extra caramel drizzle.
- Ask for chestnut praline topping.