The Starbucks Holiday Flavors Are Out! Do you know what that means?!? It means, I am about to rock your world with a bazillion Starbucks Secret Menu recipes using the new ingredients! Sorry, not sorry!
Say hello to the Toasted Caramel Brulee Cold Brew. It combines the holiday flavors of toasted white mocha with caramel brulee, and will just rock your world. Trust me on this one.
Just make sure you grab my recipe below, because this is not on the Starbucks menu (even though it totally should be!). This is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu and made by yours truly, so you’ll have to order it as stated below.
Start by ordering a Venti Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew with no vanilla syrup.
Then, ask for two pumps of toasted white mocha and two pumps of caramel brulee.
Then ask for two additional pumps of the caramel brulee to be blended in with the sweet cream.
And finally, ask for caramel brulee topping.
That’s all you need to do to order this absolutely amazing drink! Give it a try and then come back and let me know what you think!
And as always, if you’re a little confused on how to order this drink, check out our TikTok video below for the easiest way!
- Venti Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Toasted White Mocha Sauce
- Caramel Brulee Sauce
- Caramel Brulee Topping
- Start by ordering a Venti Sweet Cream Cold Brew with no vanilla syrup.
- Then ask for two pumps of toasted white mocha.
- Also ask for two pumps of caramel brulee.
- Ask for two pumps of caramel brulee to go into the sweet cream.
- Ask for caramel brulee topping.