Although Ursula isn’t my favorite Disney villain, it is safe to say she has THE BEST villain song! (At least in my opinion!)
I decided to give it my best and make an Ursula inspired drink. I have to say, the flavor is phenomenal!
This Ursula Frappuccino is sure to give you all the sea witch vibes! Just don’t let it talk you into stealing your voice!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this is not on the normal Starbucks schedule and if you just walk up to the counter and ask for an “Ursula Frappuccino”, you’ll probably get a funny look.
How To Order The Ursula Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
Ask for two scoops of blackberries and two pumps of raspberry syrup.
And finally, ask for whipped cream and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on the bottom and top of the cup.
- Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Raspberry Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
- Ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream and mocha cookie crumble topping on the bottom and top of the drink.