Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
This time of the year it seems like we all can use a daily pick me up. For me, it’s a great cup of coffee but the same drink every day is boring. Forget everything you know about coffee because this Sugar Cookie Iced Coffee is sure to pick you up by offering a taste of the holidays with every sip!
What You Need to Make a Sugar Cookie Iced Coffee:
For Coffee Base:
- 1/2 Cup Cold Brew Coffee (regular coffee brewed then chilled)
- 1/2 Cup International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1/4 Cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- Ice Cubes (I froze some of the coffee to make ice cubes)
For Whipped Topping:
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek with Yogurt (I used vanilla)
- Rainbow sprinkles
How to Make a Sugar Cookie Iced Coffee:
First, start by making your whipped topping. Place the heavy whipping cream and Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek with Yogurt into a large bowl. Use a whisk to whip it quickly until the topping starts to form. You can also use an electric hand mixer. Set aside.
Next, add your ice cubes into a tall glass. Pour in your cold brew coffee, iced coffee and coffee creamer and stir.
Now, carefully spoon the whipped topping onto the top of your iced coffee. It will end up looking like the top of your coffee is frosted.
Top off with rainbow sprinkles and serve!
Getting Everything You Need at Publix
In case you are like me and just want a one-stop shop for all your ingredients, look no further. Publix has everything you need to create this recipe (and more). Plus, when you shop you can save too! Offers include:
- $1 off five (5) Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero single serve cups (5.3 oz., any variety)
- $1 off five (5) Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek with Zero Artificial Sweeteners single serve cups (5.3 oz., any variety)
- $1 off Silk® Almond Milk half gallons (64 oz., any variety)
- $1 off STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee (48 oz., any variety)
- $1 off International Delight Coffee Creamer quarts (32 oz., any variety)
- $1 off International Delight Iced Coffee half gallons (64 oz., any variety)
Besides all the money you will save and the tastiness of this coffee (it truly tastes like a frosted sugar cookie) you can feel great knowing many of the ingredients in this recipe are good for you. Take the Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek with Zero Artificial Sweeteners for example, it is a nonfat yogurt with zero artificial sweeteners. The International Delight Iced Coffee is made with 100% Premium Arabica Coffee and has no corn syrup! Just a bunch of delicious ingredients to make a delicious iced cup of coffee perfect for the holiday season!
Don’t wait another minute and head to your local Publix to snag the ingredients for this recipe and to take advantage of the great savings!