Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds like a completely delicious dish that is tasty to eat and not-so-easy to make, but this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe… oh this recipe has something very special about it.
When I scrolled past this on my Facebook page, I didn’t really know what to say, or do… but no lie, it got me to stop and watch. That’s for sure.
How To Make VaJayJay Shaped Chicken Cordon Bleu
First, you have to go in and slice it so that it looks just like a… well, you know what it looks like.
Don’t be stingy really get in there and leave a little gaping hole.
Then pick up with your tongs, because nobody wants to get all up in this with their hands. AMIRITE?
Now really get in there with the flour. Wiggle that hoo-ha all around in there.
Once you have your little lady bits all floured up, you can just toss them into the egg bath like so.
Okay, once that’s out of the way, it’s time to make the, erm… inside.
You know the eggy cheesy part.
This will be hard for the guys. It’s time to really get in there. Right in the middle, there. They’re going to have trouble finding the cheese and ham once it gets inside.
But trust me, it’s there.
it’s time to really get in there. Right in the middle, there.
Be gentle though. You can’t just get in there and start smooshing or anything.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. This can’t get worse right? Oh you are wrong. So wrong. It’s time to add the cream, my friend.
No yeah, that is actually happening. He’s pouring white cream into the center of this chicken cordon bleu… area.
We’ve got to be done, right? this has to be over. We can’t keep doing this.
OH WRONG. Now, now we add the fur. Er… shredded cheese.
You just sprinkle it right on top, there.
Now drop the vajayjay chicken onto some taters, or honestly wherever you want. They’re your chicken bitties. Who am I to tell you where to cook them?
You gotta watch this in video form.
Okay so here’s the crazy part.
Once you cook these chicken cordon bleu hoo-ha things, they look freaking amazing.
Omgggg, who’s hungry for some chicken cordon bleu vajayjays?
Check out The BEST Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe below – seriously, it’s amazing!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Slices Cooked Ham (can use the prepackaged or deli kind)
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 Slices of Gouda Cheese
- 1 Cup Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- First, prep your meat. You want to use a meat tenderizer to pound the meat to be about 1/4" thick (the thinner the better).
- Now that your chicken is thin, you want to place a piece of swiss cheese on top, then a piece of ham, then a piece of gouda (so they are layered on top of each other).
- Carefully roll the stuffed chicken so the ham and cheese are on the inside of the uncooked chicken. You may need a toothpick to keep these rolled together.
- Next, beat your egg in a large bowl and dip the chicken into the egg mixture to get it entirely covered on the outside.
- In another bowl, mix your Italian style breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Carefully roll the chicken into the breadcrumbs, coating each piece of chicken evenly and place into a greased or non-stick baking pan.
- Finally, bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink (you can use a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken reaches 165° Fahrenheit and is done).
- Remove from oven and serve up!
- The cheeses should be oozing out of the chicken. YUM!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 628 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 250mg Sodium: 1396mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 72g