DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
UM, HELLO DREAM JOB! If you’re in the market for a job, look no further – This Company Wants To Pay You $1,000 To Watch 25 Hours of ‘Friends‘!
Now, this is something even Joey would enjoy doing!
Frontier Communications is looking for a “superfan” of the iconic Friends show to watch 25 hours worth of episodes. The best part – they will pay $1K for you to do it!
“This job is for any self-proclaimed die-hard Friends superfan looking to prove their salt. We’re in search of the ones who know the quotes (‘PIVOT’), the hilarious scenarios (the beef in the trifle; the Holiday Armadillo), and all the little details (exactly how many sisters does Joey have? What is Chandler’s job?) that make the show the tried and true classic it is”
If you think you’ve got what it takes, you can head over and submit an application here.
If you are accepted, you can enjoy Friends but also will receive:
- Once you’ve completed your task, you will receive a check for $1,000 to spend as you please.
- To ensure you have access to the show, FrontierBundles.com, an authorized retailer of Frontier Communications, will sponsor a year-long Netflix subscription. If you already have a Netflix account, we’ll send you a Visa gift card valued at the cost of a year-long subscription.
- You’ll receive a Friends Fandom Fun Pack consisting of a Friends t-shirt, Central Perk mug, popcorn, treats, and a 12-month Netflix subscription.
- Get paid to watch TV from the comfort of your own couch—what could be more ideal than that?
- Invite your friends to watch with you and take pictures, and we will post them to our website.
RELATED READ: POTTERY BARN IS RELEASING A FRIENDS COLLECTION AND YES, IT INCLUDES RACHEL’S APOTHECARY TABLE
Make sure to put in your application and make your answers to the questions ROCK because they are looking for someone with some personality!