I am a total sucker for popcorn. Seriously, you have no idea. One of my favorite things to do is pop up some popcorn and have a movie night! And lately, I’ve been making my popcorn extra special. With white chocolate, and butter. (Did you there’s an app for popping perfect popcorn every time? Seriously.)
How To Make White Chocolate Buttered Popcorn:
- 1 Bag of Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
- 4 oz. White Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
- Star Jimmys (optional)
To make the white chocolate buttered popcorn, you cook your popcorn in the microwave according to the directions on the package. Then spread it out on a cookie sheet. Microwave the white chocolate thirty seconds at a time until it’s melted, stirring in between. (Be careful, if it gets too hot, it will burn. Make sure to always stir in between.) When your chocolate is melted, add a the coconut oil and stir. Now drizzle the white chocolate over your popcorn and add sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. After it’s hardened, break up into pieces and store in an air tight container for up to a week.
How did I make such buttery amazing perfect popcorn? Well, I used the Perfect Pop App from Pop Secret!
Everyone can relate to the frustration of burning popcorn, so Pop Secret decided to solve the problem once and for all, so you can spend more time enjoying movies and less time worrying about burned popcorn!
- With your phone, download Perfect Pop (“Perfect Popcorn”) for free on the App Store.
- Put a bag of Pop Secret in the microwave and enter suggested cooking time from the packaging. Note: Perfect Pop is optimized for the deliciousness of Pop Secret popcorn only.
- Turn up the volume on your iPhone. Point the phone’s speaker towards the microwave and keep within 3 feet.
- Start the microwave, and then start the app.
No more relying on the popcorn button or guessing how many seconds in between pops. Pop Secret is serious about perfect popcorn, so the less you have to worry about, the more time you can spend enjoying movie night with your family. Perfect Pop listens to the pops, waiting for the precise moment to let you know when your popcorn is perfect.
Which popcorn brands have you heard of?