They’re creepy, they’re crawly, and their handprint Mother’s Day cards always make us tear up. Just kidding, but really, what is it about kids and insects? I’m not sure, but what I do know is that these 10 Insect Crafts for Kids will worm their way into your heart. Seriously, you’ll be bugged by how much you love them.
10 Insect Crafts for Kids
1. This adorable Paper Plate Lady Bug from Housing a Forest will bring happiness and good luck to everyone who sees it.
2. You should slow down and enjoy craft time with your kiddo’s and with these Swirling Snails from My Frugal Adventures
3. Your kids will dig these Bug Fossils from No Time for Flash Cards
4. There is nothing creepy about this Itsy Bitsy Spider by LalyMom
5. You’ll be sure to invite this Ant Puppet from Toddler Approved to your next picnic!
6. These delightful Lady Bug Suncatchers from Here Come the Girls will brighten any window they land on.
7. Your kids will wiggle with joy when they make these Cheerio Worms by Mama’s Like Me.
8. Buzz right over to the craft table and watch your busy babies bliss-out while making this Honey Bee Craft by Glued to My Crafts.
9. Watch out for a plague of cuteness when you make these Locust from Crafting the Word.
10. It will bug you that you didn’t know about these printable games and crafts about Bugs from Danielle’s Place sooner!
So whether you’re kids are crawlers or creepers, busy little bees, or just bugging you to do something fun, you’ll all have a blast with these 10 Insect Crafts for Kids.