My daughter hasn’t watched regular television in over six months. It’s all YouTube all the time, and anyone who’s fallen down that rabbit hole knows that it’s hard to find Kid Safe YouTube channels.
Or at least it was, I’ve compiled some of the best kid-friendly YouTube channels out there for you below!
Bonus: If you are looking for some educational YouTube channels that kids will actually enjoy, check these out here.
Note: We will do our best to keep this list up to date. Please recommend any channels that you and your kids love in the comments below.
20+ Kid Safe YouTube Channels
- Hallecake is a kid herself. She bakes snacks, makes geeky goodies, and invites all her friends over in these instructional videos that are fun to watch. (Oh, plus– she’s my kid, so she’s got THAT going for her.)
- Kids Activities Blog has an AWESOME YouTube channel full of– well, Kids Activities, naturally.
- KayzPlayz is an adorable little boy that plays with games, toys and has fun with his family. His laugh is contagious.
- The YouTube channel, AllTube4Kids, is fun because it’s JUST like those adult channels with all the pranks, silliness and fun, but it’s made by KIDS and they keep all the language clean. We love this YouTube channel and laugh at it all the time.
- FGTeeV is a family that reviews games, takes you on their vacations and more!
- If your kids are watching YouTube, they’re probably watching EvanTubeHD. This is a kid who does toy reviews, plays video games and is just fun for kids to watch.
- HooplaKids is a great channel for your smaller kids. You know, for when you just need a few seconds to talk to the clerk at the DMV without someone pulling on your leg or eating a bug off the floor.
- We love Sofia. She’s adorable and tells the best jokes. Check her out on Playtivities!
- Yes! Sesame Street has a channel, and it’s AWESOME.
- And if you’re looking for more Sesame Street Like channels, check out MotherGooseClub.
- Some love it, some hate it. Either way, Baby Einstein has a whole youtube channel of videos to have your baby staring at bouncing balls and puppets all day long.
- Nerdy Nummies is a family favorite at our house. She wears cute costumes and bakes cute food. It’s fun to watch and her recipes are super yum!
- If you have a gamer kid, then Cupquake is the perfect channel to watch. No language warning needed, and she’s funny, too!
- And if your kid can’t get enough Minecraft, then Stampy is the channel to watch. Even if you can’t handle his voice, your kids will watch every single vid on his channel.
- There’s just something toddlers everywhere love about toy reviews and DisneyCollectorBR is the queen. I don’t know how she does it, but even I once spent half an hour watching her make playdough dresses for Disney Princesses.
- If your kids love to dance (and who doesn’t?) then Yo Gabba Gabba is the perfect channel for them! It’s silly, but not so silly you won’t want to watch it yourself.
- My daughter and I watch SimpleKidsCrafts all the time. The crafts are fun, easy and– you know, simple.
- If your kids are into kid-created content then SevenAwesomeKids is one of the best. Each kid takes a day of the week and uploads that day, so there’s loads of content.
- Jenny On The Spot is a super-goofy mom that will make your kids laugh, and you won’t be able to stop watching her, either.
- EpicFunForKids is totally adorable, and if you have a Lego Lover, they won’t want to turn this channel off.
- This science loving rapper is super fun to watch.
- If you have older kids, they will love the Vlogbrothers. It’s two brothers who live in different towns and communicate with each other via their channel!
- We totally love VSauce. It’s crazy cool facts you didn’t even know you wanted to know!
There’s a lot of stuff on YouTube that’s safe for kids to watch, but please remember to pay attention to what your kids are watching on the internet!
Tip: You can also download the YouTube Kids app and that helps filter out some of the bad content and profanity!