Whoo, wee! That’s totally the nerdy noise my dad makes when I serve something spicy. And with all the kinda bland foods that get served for the holidays, I’m looking for something spicy right now…26 Fabulously Spicy Slow Cooker Recipes, away!
I’m ready to get out the peppers and spices. I want something hot and melt-my-tongue (but not too spicy or my kids won’t eat it!). These are some of my FAVORITE recipes in the crock pot…
26 Spicy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Like any good semi-Chinese Buffet meal, this Spicy Beef and Bell Pepper is one of my kids’ favorites.
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Legs were perfect last Saturday night. Maybe again?
- This Paleo recipe is just to die for…Sweet and Spicy Stew.
- Sweet and Spicy Wings would be great for the game on Sunday!
- Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork, please. More Dr. Pepper is needed in my life.
- Not that I like okra, but I’ll make an exception for this Mexican Okra Chili.
- This Spicy Pumpkin Chili is delicious and easy to make!
- Spicy Chicken Corn Chowder is great on a blustery evening.
- Dear, Spicy White Chicken Chili, I would like to stuff myself silly with you.
- For anyone who really knows me, they know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chinese food…so, here’s to you, Kung Pao Chicken!
- Aha! Spicy Shredded Beef Tacos, the perfect meal for the perfect evening.
- Not in the mood for wings…try Buffalo Chicken Soup.
- Another great semi-Chinese Buffet favorite of mine: Spicy Orange Beef.
- The most versatile Fiesta Chicken, every!
- Yummy Chicken. I think the name says it all.
- I can’t wait to get the lettuce out for these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
- Savory and spicy! I love this Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe.
- Italian in a crock pot?! Absolutely! Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
- Light and spicy, this Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe is well-balanced.
- Forgotten Once Jambalaya–don’t let the name fool you…you won’t forget this recipe even once!
- Bright, fun and very tasty–this Lemon and Artichoke Chicken is one of my very favorite recipes.
- Spicy Italian Sausage Spaghetti–great with a glass of wine and some candlelight!
- BBQ Chicken with Bacon and Cheddar is down-home cooking in the slow cooker.
- You can’t go wrong with this Spicy Chicken Wonton Tacos recipe!
- And, uniquely delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup for those nights when soup is right, but you want Mexican, too!
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings…lick my fingers and lips, good!
I can’t wait to make one tonight.