DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
I absolutely love cooking in my crock pot (I mean seriously–I have a list of 33 3-Ingredient Recipes I use all the time). It’s so easy and I’m just so stunned by the variety and types of food I can make. I can even make Italian food! One of my top-two favorite types of food! So, therefore, here’s 27 Italian Slow Cooker Recipes for those of you, like me, that enjoy variety.
Italian Slow Cooker Recipes
- One of my staple-recipes is this Italian Chicken with Tomatoes.
- Although named the same, a different Italian Chicken, that my daughter loves…
- Italian Chicken Sandwich, though is different–and on a sandwich.
- However, a more traditional Meatballs and Linguine is nice.
- For a more hearty meal though, I go with Italian Beef.
- One can never have too many ethnicities in one meal, like this Italian Swiss Steak.
- Although cheesy, melty Stuffed Shells are kinda awesome, too.
- You can pretty much pair these Italian Rolls with any recipe on this list…
- Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage goes really well with those rolls.
- Classic Lasagna, but in a crock pot? To die for.
- Italian Seasoned Potatoes are a nice side for a roast or braised beef.
- For a more rounded-meal, though, I make Italian Stuffed Peppers.
- For something lighter (and especially on a cold day) I love this Creamy Italian Parmesan Tomato Soup recipe!!!
- I’m slightly in love with these Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. Sorry, but it’s true.
- For a bigger-party, I like to make Italian Pot Roast.
- Chicken Stroganoff is a fun twist on an old-school recipe.
- Speaking of old-school, this Italian Wedding Soup recipe is steeped in history.
- Tortellini and Sausage Soup, though is more my style for a casual meal.
- Although, Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is kinda awesome, too.
- Tomato-ey Italian Chicken is one of my very favorite taste-treasures.
- But, if I have the tortellini on hand, I choose Cheesy Tortellini.
- This Pepperoni and Chicken recipe is totally one of my son’s favorite meals.
- I like to make this Zesty Italian Shredded Chicken on cold evenings when my husband is running late from work…
- For a cool twist on a typical pizza, try this Deep-Dish Cheese Pizza with Cauliflower Crust.
- Zuppa Toscana Copy-Cat recipe is so good, it’s hard to tell you’re not at the restaurant.
- I would make this Pizza Soup anytime.
- My very, most favorite-est though: Chicken Parmesan. Yeah.
Oh, Italian food, how I LOVE thee…
I also break-out my copy of 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes: 200 Recipes for Memorable Meals (affiliate link), on Kindle like at least once a week, if you need more deliciousness…and if you’re finding that cooking in the crock pot is becoming your thing, kinda like me, you might consider an upgrade from the crock pot your mom got you in college (which is actually what I’m still using–despite the fact that it’s sucktackular) to the Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker (affiliate link), which is crazy-cool, easy-to-use and is super-sized for family-meals.