I love traveling so very much, but I also love all the comforts of home. That’s why all-inclusive resorts are my favorite way to vacation.
My husband and I stayed at Sandals Montego Bay this weekend and it was glorious. (And glorious is not a word I just throw around, people. This place was off the chain.) While I was sitting on the beach drinking cocktails and admiring the view, I decided that I am a total believer in the all-inclusive vacation.
5 Reasons Why All-Inclusive Resorts Are My Favorite Way To Vacation
1. The costs are all up front. One of the hardest things about traveling out of the country is that you don’t know how much food, drinks, extra adventures, etc. are going toreally cost. But, with an all inclusive vacation, you don’t have to worry about that. It’s all included in the price. When we stayed at Sandals, they even included our snorkeling in the cost!
2. The whole resort is there to make sure you have an amazing vacation. Because everyone working at the resort knows you are there to spend your entire trip inside the resort, all of the employees sort of work together to make your vacation is seamless. After all you are on vacation, shouldn’t it be that way? This weekend, we even sprung for the butler service. (Shout out to Carlena and Asha!) On our last night, they snuck into our room and surprised us with flowers everywhere and a fancy bath with a wine and cheese plate. Now THAT is how you vacation.
3. You get to try new stuff. I am a huge wimp when it comes to trying new food and I always worry at restaurants because if I don’t like something, then I am stuck– but not at an all-inclusive resort! We can try three appetizers and two different main courses at a fancy french restaurant overlooking the beach, because WHY NOT?!
4. Speaking of food, your mini bar is free! Room service is free, it’s all included in the price. I can’t tell you how nice it is to walk back to your room, bust open your whole mini bar and drink whatever you want while waiting on room service without having to think of the costs. There’s no need to pack an extra cooler from home, or stop by the convenience store on your way to the resort, because they did all that work for you!
5. You feel safer. When you travel outside the country, you don’t know where the good parts and bad parts of town are. With an all inclusive resort, you never have to worry about things like that because you don’t ever even have to leave the resort! I like my vacations as worry-free as possible. Gives me more time to wiggle my toes in the sand.