Christmas in July is NOT for the faint of heart. It’s not subtle, it’s not classy, this is not the time to break out the good China and join hands around the piano. No. Christmas in July is all about celebrating Santa and snow and all things winter at a time when it might otherwise seem impossible to get cool. And that’s what it is. Christmas in July is cool. I might be partial on account my birthday is July 25th and my favorite way to celebrate is by having Christmas in July parties, but you’ll never catch me saying that out loud. Have fun at your Christmas in July parties!
30 Christmas in July Party Ideas
1. Hot cocoa is a favorite Christmas flavor, but definitely a no no no for July. Instead, try this frozen hot chocolate. All the deliciousness of normal cocoa, none of the heat.
2. Get into the spirit at your Christmas in July party with these cute candy cane nails!
3. Want to serve a Christmas classic? Here’s a recipe for peppermint nail bark.
4. Since the weather outside is NOT frightful, you’ll want to spend some time cooling off with these pool noodle candy canes.
5. Mint meringue kisses might not be a fun as holly leaf kisses, but they sure are tasty!
6. And don’t forget to feed the reindeer (or at least their cute little summer elf helpers) with reindeer chow muddy buddies.
7. This party guide offers some fantastic ideas for your Christmas in July party – including making snowballs with water balloons!
8. Strawberry Santas are a delicious treat for your party guests, and oh so easy to make.
9. These eggnog truffle pops will put your guests in a festive mood – no spiking required.
10. But…if you DO want a little vodka in the mix, check out these Christmas jello shots.
11. Need a decoration for your door? Try making a wreath out of drink umbrellas.
12. Christmas tree nails are a cool way to ‘decorate’ a tree without lugging it down from the attic.
13. And don’t forget to make these adorable reindeer snacks out of ho ho’s!
14. But if you can’t get your hands on peppermints, you can still have reindeer at your party. Just make them with pretzels instead.
15. Frosty probably won’t survive the summer heat, but you can eat these melting snowman cookies in his honor.
16. Enjoy some more Christmas in July fun with these awesome watermelon Christmas trees.
17. Your elf on the shelf friends might even fly in to join in the fun!
18. Looking for a delicious treat for your party guests? Try this homemade salt water taffy.
19. This Frosty fountain is a fun twist(ed?) take on a traditional chocolate fountain.
20. Here’s another easy wreath to make for your front door.
21. Santa-tizer makes a great parting gift for your guests once the party is over.
22. Melted snowmen make for great hydration!
23. Here’s a Christmas in July twist on a traditional cheese tray.
24. Or if you don’t want a cheese tray, try making a snowman cheese ball. Your guests will love digging in to this fun feast.
25. Do you need some Christmas in July party inspiration (and maybe invitation ideas)? Check out this 12-step guide.
26. Even the Grinch will love getting into the action with this kid friendly Grinchy drink.
27. These Santa crackers are delicious and so much fun for a hot summer day.
28. Your guests won’t help but giggle at these Defrosty Reusable Ice Cubes.
29. These bottle cap snowmen are an easy craft to either give your guests at the end of the night, or that your guests can make at a crafting station during the party. Either way, they’re super cute.
30. If your’e in need of table toppers, check out these easy peasy paper Christmas trees.