All I can say is — *SQUEE!*
You have GOT to check out these little tiny crocheted unicorns!
You can totally make your own!
NansyOops, on Etsy, has the PDF pattern for sale, and someone needs to freaking teach me how to crochet!
My daughter would go absolutely nuts-o if she saw these! Her room is completely done in unicorns — she is a LITTLE obsessed.
It is important to note that NansyOops is selling the downloadable PDF pattern, and unfortunately, not the actual toy.
The 20-page instruction packet will cost you $6.20, and if you make one of these little gals (guys?) I need to see it!
As you can probably guess, this is for intermediate crochet skill level and above. No newbie crocheters around these parts.
There ARE over 80 pictures included with the 20-page instruction packet, to help guide you on your way.
To crochet this mini unicorn, you will need:
• Any suitable yarn in two colors: white and brown, a few colorful strands for the mane (pink, mint, lilac). I used Iris Gamma crochet thread [10 g / 82m – 95 yds / 0.35 oz].NansyOops on Etsy
• A piece of black sewing thread for the eyebrows.
• Stuffing (polyester fiberfil).
• Crochet hook 0.75 mm [US14 steel hook].
• Toy eyes 4.5 mm diameter [0.18 in]. I used safety eyes, but cut off the shank with cutters (diagonal pliers).
• Glue, if eyes are not sew-on or safety ones.
• Sewing needle, scissors, cutters (diagonal pliers).
• Round-nose pliers (for pulling out needles).
• Removable marker or paper clip for the beginning of the round, since toy is worked in spiral rounds, without joining rounds.
If you like the little unicorn, you will LOVE these miniature dragons! They are so stinkin’ cute, I can hardly take it!