Whether you’re trying to get fit, or just make healthier food choices, low-carb is a great way to cut the calories without cutting the taste. And when you’re trying to feed a family, easy is the best way to go.
I’ve rounded up 25 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes Your Family Will Love. So much in fact, I am sure they will quickly become staples in your home!
That’s why you’re going to love these 25 low-carb slow cooker dinner recipes. They have the amazing ease of all these slow cooker recipes you’ve come to love, but with a healthier, low-carb twist that will set you and your family on a path toward making those better choices. Healthy eating doesn’t have to be hard. Or gross. These are absolute proof of that! Enjoy!
25 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes Your Family Will Love
1. This creamy chicken breast isn’t just low-carb, it’s also high flavor.
2. If you’ve never tasted cabbage rolls, you’ve been missing out your entire life.
3. Try this bbq meatloaf next time you want to have a ‘cheat night’ that’s totally not a cheat.
4. Delicious low-carb lasagna is music to your mouth.
5. Your kids will beg you to make this chili dog bake over and over (and you’ll be okay with that).
6. Spice things up a notch with this kickin’ chili, y’all!
7. Hearty swiss steak is comfort food that never gets old. Literally…because who would leave leftovers?
8. Forget the potatoes, this loaded cauliflower soup is where it’s AT!
9. If you love delicious reuben sandwiches, you’ll crave this creamy reuben soup.
10. Mexican lasagna casserole is a lot like Italian casserole, but it makes you say, “Ole!”
11. You don’t have to wait for Thanksgiving to be thankful for delicious turkey breast.
12. Serve this creamy Tuscan chicken over zoodles and congratulate yourself in the morning.
13. These sweet and sour meatballs aren’t a ‘spicy meat-a-ball’, but they’re super good!
14. Check out this balsamic and onion pot roast when you want to try a twist on an old comfort food favorite.
15. Put on some zydeco and serve it with a side of jambalaya.
16. When you make pork chops with creamy herb sauce, the fun never stops.
17. The best part of chicken cacciatore is that it’s impossible to say without sounding Italian.
18. Street taco fans are going to fall cabeza over talones for these pork camitas.
19. I’ve never tried smoky mountain chicken before, and I’m regretting every life choice that took me away from it.
20. This spaghetti squash and meatballs probably won’t have it’s own children’s book, because this recipe is not playing around!
21. Amazing turkey bolognese sauce will make you happy that you’ve decided to eat healthier.
22. Forget that deep-fried muck-a-muck, this jalapeno popper chicken is way tastier.
23. Mediterranean chicken will be your kid’s new favorite chicken (and they don’t even know it yet).
24. Try this kung pao chicken next time your craving Chinese, but not the side of guilt.
25. Your kids are going to thank you for making these incredible pizza stuffed peppers.