I love jewelry just like the next gal, but I don’t like the high prices associated with it. So instead of spending my hard earned money on those gorgeous bracelets found in-store, I decided to come up with my own Pandora Style Bracelet. The results: Gorgeous and so inexpensive!
Warning: Ladies, don’t tell your men or you run the risk of never receiving those surprise jewelry gifts. After all, it’s okay for men to spend their hard earned money on us every once in a while….Right?
Supplies Needed to Make Your Own Pandora Style Bracelet:
- Toggle-clasp silver bracelet
- Cousin Trinkettes 5-Piece Ocean Glass Bead Mix
- Trinkettes Metal Bead Mix 7/Pkg-Sea Shore
- Beadaholique Flower Toggle Clasps
- Jewelry Beading 4 In 1 Pliers Round Nose
How to Make Your Own Pandora Style Bracelet:
- Simply add the beads on in the pattern you desire and re-attach the clasp. Some people like just one stand-out bead, while others prefer a full bracelet of beads. Go with what suits you, or experiment!