DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Spring is here and that means all things pastel! To celebrate, we made RICE KRISPIES Treats Easter Eggs with Pop Rocks and Rice Krispies Treats Groovy Tie Dyed Flowers.
This time of year is a great time to be cooking in the kitchen with kiddos and since making Rice Krispies Treats is so easy, they’ll get a huge boost in confidence when the recipe turns-out so tasty.
Ingredients for RICE KRISPIES TREATS Eggs with Pop Rocks
(We used the super easy, 3-ingredient recipe for Original Treats from RICE KRISPIES)
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 package of JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Pop Rocks
- Plastic Eggs for molds
How To Make for RICE KRISPIES TREATS Eggs with Pop Rocks
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and continuously stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix-in Rice Krispies until thoroughly mixed.
- Using cooking spray, coat the insides of the plastic egg (both sides) well.
- Fill each side of the plastic egg with the Rice Krispies Treats (be careful, the Rice Krispies Treats will still be warm), then close the egg. Allow this to sit for approximately 30 seconds before removing from the plastic egg.
- Once the plastic egg has been removed from the Rice Krispies Treats eggs, roll each egg in the pop rocks flavors of your choice! Feel free to go crazy and roll the eggs in multiple ‘rocks flavors/colors.
- Pop, pop, pop!
And, because Rice Krispies Treats are SO easy to make, we made Groovy Flower Rice Krispies Treats, too!
For other awesome Rice Krispies Treats creations, you can always go to the source for awesome Rice Krispies Treats ideas by checking out Rice Krispies on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and for more great springalicious Rice Krispies ideas, check-out this recipe for Easter Egg Treats from Divine Lifestyle.
Kellogg Company sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.