I have been a MAJOR Star Wars fan since I was a kid! So seeing it becoming massively popular again has me ecstatic!
And one of the most buzzed about characters right now is Boba Fett! So we had to make a drink in his honor!
Say hello to the Boba Fett Frappuccino. I tried to make it look similar to his suit, while giving the taste of the drink a surprise around every corner!
Either way, this is a drink to try for sure! You’ll be floating into space on a happy cloud after sipping on this!
Just be sure to grab our recipe below because this is my personal recipe and is not on the Starbucks menu!
How To Order The Boba Fett Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino with no sweetener.
Then ask for peppermint syrup and a scoop of java chips.
And finally, ask for mocha drizzle around the cup and on top of the whip, as well as mocha cookie crumbles!
And as always, be sure to check out our TikTok video for the best way to order this drink!
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Peppermint Syrup
- Java Chips
- Mocha Drizzle
- Mocha Cookie Crumbles
- Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino with no sweetener.
- Ask for peppermint syrup.
- Ask for a scoop of java chips.
- Ask for mocha drizzle around the cup and on top of the whip.
- Ask for mocha cookie crumbles on top of the whip.