According to my local Target, Easter season is in full swing.
I love everything about Easter stuff – the colors, the candy, the cute decorations and of course, the Easter bunnies.
In honor of my favorite holiday aesthetic, I created the Bunny Juice Frappuccino for the Starbucks Secret Menu.
This delicious Frappuccino has a vanilla base, but is swirled with orange juice to give it the taste of a creamsicle and the look of an orange carrot.
The whole thing is topped with matcha dusted whipped cream, making the whole drink look similar to the Easter Bunny’s favorite treat.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order a Bunny Juice Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Venti Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Purchase a bottle of orange juice from the Grab and Go section of the store, and ask them to blend half of the bottle of orange juice into the Frappuccino.
Take note that Starbucks can only make drinks with ingredients from their stores – so you can’t bring your own orange juice in.
Top with Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of Matcha powder to complete the look.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for helping you get your Easter Bunny groove on.
- Starbucks Bottled Orange Juice
- Vanilla Orange Juice
- Whipped Cream
- Matcha Powder
- Order a Venti Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Purchase a bottle of Orange Juice from the Grab and Go display
- Ask the barista to blend the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with half of the bottle of Orange Juice (if you want the drink to be more orangy and less thick, add more Orange Juice)
- Top with Whipped Cream and a sprinkling of Matcha Powder