There is something about honey that just makes life so much sweeter (quite literally!)
Caramel Macchiatos are the most popular of the Starbucks drink options. But I got to thinking, and wondered would would happen if I used honey to make a macchiato!?
This Honeycomb Macchiato can be ordered iced or hot, and has a subtle sweetness to it that just feels like summer time is right around the corner!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this recipe isn’t on the Starbucks menu, it’s our newest edition to our Starbucks Secret Menu! So grab our recipe card below and show it to your barista!
How To Order The Honeycomb Macchaito
Start by ordering an Iced Grande Caramel Macchiato, made with soy milk.
Ask for only two pumps of vanilla, and add two pumps of honey blend syrup.
And finally, ask for light caramel drizzle, as well as a packet of honey drizzled on top of the drink.
And if you would like to order this using the Starbucks Mobile App, be sure to check out our TikTok video for the tutorial!
- Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Soy Milk
- Honey Blend Syrup
- Start by ordering a Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato.
- Ask for it to be made with soy milk.
- Ask for only two pumps of vanilla.
- Ask for two pumps of honey blend syrup.
- Ask for light caramel drizzle.
- Ask for a packet of honey to be drizzled on top.