I am personally dreaming of escaping the dreary Northeast and heading to sunny Florida.
However, thanks to COVID, I am destined to be stuck up here, vacation-less, for at least another couple of months.
Since I can’t get to a vacation destination, I am bringing the tropical citrus vibes to me with my new Orange Lemon Smoothie for the Starbucks Secret Menu.
This delicious, bright drink is packed with citrus flavor, with a smooth vanilla foam on top.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order an Orange Lemon Smoothie
Order a Venti Blended Lemonade. Ask for the drink to be blended on the “smoothie” setting.
Purchase a bottle of orange juice from the Grab and Go section of the store, and ask them to blend about half of the bottle of orange juice into the Blended Lemonade.
Take note that Starbucks can only make drinks with ingredients from their stores – so you can’t bring your own orange juice in.
Add 2 pumps of Vanilla Syrup
Add 2 pumps of Classic Syrup
Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for helping you take a mental tropical vacation!
- Orange Juice
- Vanilla Syrup
- Classic Syrup
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Order a Venti Blended Lemonade blended on "smoothie" setting
- Purchase a bottle of Orange Juice from the Grand and Go display
- Ask the barista to blend about half the bottle of Orange Juice into the Lemonade
- Add 2 pumps of Vanilla Syrup
- Add 2 pumps of Classic Syrup
- Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Foam.