I don’t know about you, but in Texas, EVERYTHING is better with limes.
Ever since Starbucks removed their Cool Lime Refresher from their menu, life has not been the same. But I have figured out a tiny hack to give your drink the illusion of lime flavoring!
This Raspberry Limeade is the perfect drink to get you ready for summer! It’s pretty, it’s zesty, and lightly caffeinated to help you have a great day!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this is my personal creation and can’t be found anywhere but our Starbucks Secret Menu! You’ll need to show your barista our recipe to have it made correctly!
How To Order The Raspberry Limeade
Start by ordering a Venti Kiwi Starfruit Lemonade with no inclusions and light kiwi juice (mostly lemonade!)
Ask for 4 pump of raspberry syrup, one scoop of strawberry inclusions, and one scoop of dragonfruit inclusions.
And finally, ask for your drink to be blended! (optional!)
Also, be sure to check out our TikTok video for how you can mobile order this drink!
- Venti Kiwi Starfruit Lemonade
- Raspberry Syrup
- Strawberry Inclusions
- Dragonfruit Inclusions
- Start by ordering a Venti Kiwi Starfruit Lemonade with no inclusions and light kiwi juice.
- Ask for 3 pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for one scoops of strawberry inclusions and dragonfruit inclusions.
- Ask for the drink to be blended (optional).