Ok, I have to admit…I JUST watched Princess and the Frog for the very first time recently! And I fell in love with a bug…what’s that about?
I wanted to make a drink in honor of this sassy Louisiana princess! We’ve done a few other princess drinks, such as our Ariel Frappuccino!
This Tiana Frappuccino is sure to pull you into the Bayou and add some flavor to your life!
Just be sure to grab our recipe below because this is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu! This means you will need our recipe card below for your baristas to make it!
How To Order The Tiana Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino make with coconut milk.
Then ask for one pump of peppermint syrup.
And finally, ask for whipped cream and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on the bottom and top of the drink.
That’s all you need to get this tasty treat! Keep an eye out for more Disney characters on their way to our menu!
And be sure to check out our TikTok video for the best way to order this drink!
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Coconut Milk
- Peppermint Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino made with coconut milk.
- Ask for one pump of peppermint syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on the bottom and top of the cup.