Easter is on it’s way and this Easter Bunny Frappuccino we placed right on the Starbucks Secret Menu is the perfect way to celebrate!
Inspired by the colors of spring and the pink paws of a bunny, this pink drink is sure to sweeten up your Easter. It’s even complete with the bunny ears. Ahhhh.
Sure, we could have made it white but that would have been BORING.
Now, since this is a secret menu drink, you’ll need to take the actual recipe with you and give it your barista.
Now, don’t be a party pooper and go in demanding the drink because they’ll have no clue how to make it until you tell them.
How to Order An Easter Bunny Frappuccino at Starbucks:
The biggest thing you should know about this drink is that you need to ask for it blended. If you don’t, you will get it over ice and it won’t turn out the same way.
- Pink drink (half coconut milk and half strawberry açaí refresher)
- Whipped Cream
- Dried Strawberries
- Ask for a Pink drink blended half coconut milk and half strawberry açaí refresher
- You have to ask for it blended!
- Add Whipped Cream to the top
- Ask to add 2 dried strawberries at the top for the bunny ears.
- Sip and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g