As a kid, I was all about Disney Princess and VERY against the villains. But as I have gotten older, I’ve gotten quite the soft spot for them!
So call this an ode to the villains. We are going to start making some drinks in their honor, starting with Maleficent!
This Maleficent Frappuccino is purple, black, and green to match her iconic outfit, but the taste is just as great!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on the Starbucks menu, it is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu! So grab our recipe card below, show it to your barista, and enjoy!
How To Order The Maleficent Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
Ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions and two pumps of raspberry syrup.
And finally, ask for matcha powder and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on top of the whipped cream!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Raspberry Syrup
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Matcha Powder
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions.
- Ask for matcha powder and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on top of the whipped cream.