There is nothing like waking up to the smell of warm blueberry muffins. If you haven’t had it as a wake up call you, you are missing out!
Since Starbucks seems to be the place to go in the early A.M., why not have an option for breakfast in a cup?
Introducing the Blueberry Muffin Frappuccino! It’s fruity, it’s cakey, and it’ll definitely get you going in the morning!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu. This is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu, brought to you by me!
How To Order The Blueberry Muffin Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
Then, ask for one pump of hazelnut syrup and a packet of blueberries (But ask them to leave a few of the blueberries out!)
And finally, ask for caramel crunch topping and the remaining blueberries to go on top of the whip cream!
That’s all you need to get this breakfast treat! Be sure to check out our TikTok video if you need help ordering this drink!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Hazelnut Syrup
- Caramel Crunch Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump of hazelnut syrup.
- Ask for a pack of blueberries (but leave a few out!)
- Ask for caramel crunch topping and the rest of the blueberries on top of the whip cream!