Animal crackers are ok…but have you had the FROSTED ONES!?! Life changing!
I was never a fan of the regular animal crackers, but the frosted version is AMAZING! So, of course, I had to bring it to our Starbucks Secret Menu!
This Frosted Animal Cracker Frappuccino is a very unique Frappuccino, both in color and taste! It is a must try!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on our typical Starbucks menu! You’ll need to show your barista our recipe card below!
How To Order The Frosted Animal Cracker Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino.
Then, ask for two scoops of dragon fruit pieces, two pumps hazelnut and one pump white mocha.
And finally, ask for brown sugar butter topping!
This is one of my more unique Frappuccinos, so give it a try and see what you think! If you are looking for other fun recipes to try, check out our Skittles Frappuccino and our Fairly Odd Parents Refresher!
- Grande Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino
- Hazelnut Syrup
- White Mocha Sauce
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Brown Sugar Butter Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Ask for 1 pump of white mocha.
- Ask for two scoops of dragon fruit inclusions.
- Ask for brown sugar butter topping.