After a long winter in the Northeast, we are definitely looking forward to warm summer days and RIPE FRUIT that tastes sweet and delicious.
If you live someplace that gets really cold, you know how bad (mushy, mealy, tasteless) the off season fruit in the stores is.
To satisfy my desire for ripe and yummy fruit, I created this Honey Peach Freeze for the Starbucks Secret Menu.
This slushy drink made of lemonade, peach juice and honey will give you all the juicy summer vibes.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order a Honey Peach Freeze
Start by ordering a Venti Blended Lemonade with Peach Juice and a splash of Guava Juice.
Add 4 pumps of Honey Blend.
Ask the barista to stripe the inside of the cup with Agave.
Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam and Toasted Honey Topping.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for making you this peachy slice of summer!
- Peach Juice
- Guava Juice
- Honey Blend
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Toasted Honey Topping
- Order a Venti BLENDED Lemonade with Peach Juice and a splash of Guava Juice.
- Add 4 Pumps of Honey Blend.
- Ask the Barista to stripe the inside of the cup with Agave.
- Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Finish with Toasted Honey Topping