Anyone else wait all year long for the Girl Scout cookie sales to start? Yeah, me too.
I don’t know what on earth they put in their cookies but they are SO GOOD! So why not make drinks to go along with them?
Introducing the Thin Mints Frappuccino! I started with the most popular of the bunch, but don’t worry…there’s more to come!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on the regular Starbucks Menu. This is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu!
How To Order The Thin Mints Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino with an extra pump of mocha.
Then, ask for two pumps of peppermint syrup.
And finally, ask for mocha cookie crumble topping as well as matcha powder.
That’s all you need to get your hands on this tasty treat! We have more Girl Scout cookie flavors headed your way so keep an eye out!
And as always, check out our TikTok video below for the easiest way to order this drink!
- Grande Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Peppermint Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Matcha Powder
1. Start by ordering a Grande Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.
2. Ask for two pumps of peppermint syrup.
3. Ask for mocha cookie crumble topping.
4. Ask for light matcha powder on top as well.