Need a second job but don’t have a lot of time to commit to it? Say no more!
Target Has A New Program That Lets You Work As Little As 1 Time Every 6 Months. Yes, one time.
The Target program is called “Target On-Demand” and is a program for those seeking employment with Target but cannot commit to a regular part-time or full-time schedule.
Basically, all you’d have to commit to is at least working one time in a 6 month period. From there, you can then work as much or little as you want.
Aside from having the flexibility to work at Target when you want, employees also get an app that makes scheduling days/times to work even easier.
In a press release, Target said:
The app also makes it easy for those existing team members who opt to work “on demand” to pick up shifts that align with their schedules. This has quickly become a popular option among team members who are full-time students, retirees, and those who want to work less frequently.
How to Apply to Target On-Demand
- Go to the official website of Target by clicking on this link https://corporate.target.com/.
- After the page opens go to the “careers” section of the page which is on the top section.
- A drop-down will open from where you are required to choose “store distribution”.
- Once the page opens, you will see a heading called “Store Hourly”.
- Under that heading, there is a tab called “See local hourly jobs & apply” to apply for the Target On-Demand team member job.
The requirements for the Target On-Demand job are:
- You must be able to show proof that someone legally authorized you to work in the United States of America.
- You must have a valid email id which you can later confirm.
- You must be ready and available to work at flexible hours and roles at the business facility.
So, if you are needing some extra holiday cash but have limited time, this might be for you. Starting pay is around $15/hour.